Local/Domestic Doorstep Deliveries
- Additional surcharge of up to S$30.00 may apply to certain restricted areas if entry to premise takes a longer time due to tight security. You will be notified where applicable.
- All Delivery Lead Time are based on working days.
- We are not responsible for any items getting damaged, broken, or lost during transit.
a. Liability for any loss of delivery items may be covered by the respective 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) companies, and,
b. shall be limited to the value of the delivery item or as follows, whichever is lower
i) Normal Courier: S$50 per consignment
ii) Express Courier: S$100 per consignment
iii) Super Express Courier: S$200 per consignment
iv) Ordinary Mail: NIL
Overseas/International Shipping, Freight & Handling
- Tracking is provided for all International Shipping. All quoted shipping fees do not include shipping insurance fees.
- We are not responsible for any loss, damage or delay for packages via overseas freight. We do highly encourage the that customers select to ship by international 3PL courier for the maximum speed, security and assurance.
a. Liability for any loss of delivery items may be covered by the respective 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) companies, bound by their Terms and Conditions of Carriage with standard liability.
b. To notify/contact us prior to shipment of your order, of your intention to further insure your package if insurance coverage is desired, for higher liability with value as declared on the waybill at the time of tender and an additional insurance with administrative charge paid for. This is especially advised for package value greater than SGD$100.
c. Such Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
d. Liability for loss of delivery items via Singapore Post (SingPost) under Postal services, is limited to a maximum of S$60.00.
e. Package claims are to be done only directly with the respective Carriers. We may provide any necessary assistance on a case-by-case basis, subject to the requirements of the claims process, set out by the logistics company.
- Under-declaration of package value is discouraged. Special requests to under-declare needs to be done so before 'Processing Complete' order status, with a reasonable processing time period. This may be done, with full understanding of the implications that might occur in regards to carriage liability by the logistics company as well as the destination country's customs department.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty, taxes or fines imposed on any packages shipped.
- Covid-19 & related pandemic/emergency situation: Freight Fees may be temporarily subject to Emergency Situation Surcharge (ESS) and is subject to change without prior notice. You may be asked to do additional payment top-up to cover these imposed surcharges or make freight adjustments, before we are able to dispatch your package.